Kenya has recorded 129 Covid-19 positive cases in the last 24 hours raising the total caseload to 99,898.
In a statement on Saturday, January 23, Health CS Mutahi Kagwe announced that 5,091 samples had been tested over the period. The country has so far conducted 1,153,121 Covid-19 tests.
Of the positive cases in the last 24 hours, 79 are male and 50 are female. The youngest is a three-month-old infant while the oldest is 83.A medical practitioner dressed in protective gear at a Coronavirus isolation and treatment facility in Mbagathi District Hospital on Friday, March 6, 2020Simon KiraguKenyans.co.ke
70 patients have recovered from the disease, 26 being from the Home-Based Care Program, while 44 have been discharged from various hospitals.
The total recoveries now stand at 82,936.
No deaths were reported in the last 24 hours, with the total deaths standing at 1,740.
Currently, there are 541 patients admitted to various health facilities countrywide while 1,564 on Home Based Isolation and Care.
27 patients are in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), 16 of whom are on ventilatory support and 10 on supplemental oxygen. One patient is under observation.
Another 14 patients are on supplementary oxygen with 10 of them in general wards. 4 patients are in the High Dependency Unit.
- sprinter1 March 2021 - 1:15 pm
- RIP1 March 2021 - 12:09 pm
- Revealed1 March 2021 - 12:59 pm
- fellow kenyans1 March 2021 - 12:32 pm
- Our history1 March 2021 - 12:22 pm
- Water1 March 2021 - 11:01 am
- New demands1 March 2021 - 10:21 am
- relief1 March 2021 - 10:22 am
- Blunder1 March 2021 - 9:45 am
- Unfair1 March 2021 - 9:26 am
- close shave1 March 2021 - 9:05 am
- Hard Times1 March 2021 - 9:16 am