Celebrated media personality Grace Kuria has landed a new job days after quitting KTN News.
The journalist took to social media where she revealed that she will be joining China Global Television Network (CGTN). The TV siren proceeded to share a photo of herself while at the Chinese owned media house premises.
"You have done me well, Jesus," Ms Kuria captioned.CGTN's a Grace Kuria taping a news briefing from her home when she worked with KTN.
Kenyans joined in to celebrate and congratulate Ms Kuria as she embarks on her new job with the Chinese network.
"Congratulations, Grace! It is good to know that you are living by your faith in Jesus Christ. Be blessed at your new station of duty," Benedict Magero stated.
"May the almighty God guide you in a new found endeavor. Enlist strength, courage, discipline and respect at all times," another encouraged.
The TV personality left KTN on January 11, 2021, announcing her departure during a live news bulletin. She had been at the station for two years since joining in January 2019.File image of CGTN News Anchor Grace Kuria.
- REFORMS30 November 2021 - 8:07 pm
- Congratulations30 November 2021 - 7:54 pm
- revealed30 November 2021 - 7:30 pm
- Read in Full30 November 2021 - 6:58 pm
- Conditional30 November 2021 - 6:34 pm
- New Home30 November 2021 - 6:35 pm
- good news30 November 2021 - 5:47 pm
- New Dawn30 November 2021 - 5:05 pm
- HEARTBREAKING30 November 2021 - 5:52 pm
- Rags to Riches30 November 2021 - 4:36 pm
- charting own path30 November 2021 - 3:55 pm
- AMBITIOUS30 November 2021 - 4:54 pm