- The Standard
Terence Creative and his wife Milly Chebby have landed new jobs at KTN Home where they will jointly host a new show.
The couple unveiled the new show through a post on Instagram in which they announced that it would air on Thursdays at 10pm.
Their first episode will have a Valentine’s Day theme and challenged Kenyans to share clips of themselves serenading their loved ones.
Three of the best videos will be featured on the couple’s debut show.Online content creators Milly Chebby and Terrence CreativeFile
An insider at Standard Media which owns KTN intimated that comedian Dr Ofweneke who used to host a show by a similar name had left.
According to another source at the station, Ofweneke’s show was put on hold in 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The announcement by Terence and his wife sparked a host of goodwill messages from media celebrities including Daniel Ndambuki.
The two met and got married while they were working behind the scenes at the popular Churchill Show. The couple shot to the limelight after launching their digital brand of entertainment away from the traditional brick and mortar style.
Terence was an actor at the Kenya National Theatre before he became a creative developer on comedy shows such as Jalang’o with the Money and Churchill Show.
It was at the show that he met Milly in 2013, after she joined the team as a backstage manager.
“I was new on the set and he was kind enough to show me the ropes and we quickly became friends,” Milly recalled in a past interview.
At the time, she was working for the Office of the Prime Minister.
Keen to pursue her passion in the creative industry, she juggled both until 2015 when she decided to work with the Churchill Show as a fulltime producer.File image of Terrence Creativedeath
- tragedy20 September 2021 - 10:28 pm
- CONTINENTAL GIANT20 September 2021 - 7:10 pm
- FACE OFF20 September 2021 - 6:28 pm
- Revealed20 September 2021 - 5:52 pm
- Voice of the Mountain20 September 2021 - 5:30 pm
- DIRECTIVE20 September 2021 - 4:11 pm
- RESCUED20 September 2021 - 3:28 pm
- Next phase20 September 2021 - 2:16 pm
- Change of tact20 September 2021 - 1:24 pm
- Interruptions20 September 2021 - 12:53 pm
- Congrats20 September 2021 - 1:05 pm
- SHOCKING20 September 2021 - 12:45 pm