A Churchill Show comedian touted to be one of the best in the entertainment industry passed away on Tuesday, May 4.
Young Juma from Kiamaiko, Nairobi succumbed to an undisclosed disease that he had been battling for a long time.
Nairobi matatu boss Jamal Ibrahim (Rohosafi) announced the comedian's death via his social media pages- on Wednesday, May 5 - saying that the deceased spent his last moments with his mother and kin.Young Juma (in white) performing at Churchill Show in 2015YouTube
"After a long ailment, Juma passed on yesterday morning at his mother's place in Kiamaiko.
"We lost a very vibrant young soul and also a breadwinner. We know that God is always there to protect and guide your left family," Rohosafi eulogised.
He called upon friends and the comedian's followers to pray for the comedian's family.
"You will always be remembered," the matatu boss added.
Young Juma came into the limelight in 2015 under Churchill Shows Kids With Talent Edition.
During one of the shows, comedian and Classic 105 radio presenter Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) lauded the minor for his skills and stage management.
"Young Juma is an aspiring actor and comedian on Churchill Show Kid Edition," Churchill stated.
A number of comedians have passed away in recent years, with some of their cases aligned to depression, accidents and illnesses.
Among these are Anthony Njenga (Mswahili), Emmanuel Makori (AKA), Nancy Nyambura (Jastorina), Benson Wanjau (Mzee Ojwang'), Jamal Nassor (Baba Junior) and Ben Maurice Onyango (Othuol Othuol).Daniel Ndambuki and colleagues carry Njenga Mswahili's casket on Thursday, November 14, 2019
Watch one of Young Juma's performancesaccident death
- Remarkable21 September 2021 - 8:03 pm
- UNVEILING21 September 2021 - 7:59 pm
- Politicking21 September 2021 - 7:16 pm
- tragedy21 September 2021 - 6:38 pm
- Pay Up21 September 2021 - 6:28 pm
- details21 September 2021 - 6:06 pm
- Boosting relations21 September 2021 - 5:40 pm
- Remarkable21 September 2021 - 5:06 pm
- Orders Issued21 September 2021 - 4:37 pm
- SHOCKING21 September 2021 - 4:20 pm
- Appeal21 September 2021 - 3:57 pm
- AMAZING21 September 2021 - 3:39 pm