One person has been confirmed dead after a plane crashed in Naivasha on Monday evening, July 12.
The plane crash which happened at Ndabibi area, also left two people with injuries.
The light aircraft was monitoring locust invasion when it crashed under unclear circumstances.
Nakuru Deputy County Commissioner Steve Mwonge has confirmed the incident.
The aircraft is said to have been making bizarre sounds before crashing down.
In a video recorded by people at the scene, the witnesses of the incident could be heard narrating that one of the bodies of the deceased had burnt down to ashes.
One witness graphically explained the scenes on the ground saying, "one of the victim's head burst open, and the body is completely burnt."
Scouring through the remaining in the aftermath of the tragedy, the witnesses moved debris and other burnt plane material trying to identify the victims of the accident.
On-scene residents threw sand to the remining fire to try and put it out.
The incident comes a few days after a chopper belonging to the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) crashed in Kajiado - killing soldiers who were on board.
Here is a video of the aftermath:dead accident crash fire
- Color & Pomp20 October 2021 - 7:18 pm
- Intervention20 October 2021 - 7:38 pm
- Unrelenting20 October 2021 - 7:08 pm
- EXCEPTIONAL20 October 2021 - 7:31 pm
- Explainer20 October 2021 - 5:57 pm
- destiny connector20 October 2021 - 4:16 pm
- surprises20 October 2021 - 4:53 pm
- details20 October 2021 - 3:44 pm
- At Last20 October 2021 - 3:59 pm
- Defaulters20 October 2021 - 3:48 pm
- Directives20 October 2021 - 3:02 pm
- Excited20 October 2021 - 1:38 pm