One person has been confirmed dead after a plane crashed in Naivasha on Monday evening, July 12.
The plane crash which happened at Ndabibi area, also left two people with injuries.
The light aircraft was monitoring locust invasion when it crashed under unclear circumstances.
Nakuru Deputy County Commissioner Steve Mwonge has confirmed the incident.
The aircraft is said to have been making bizarre sounds before crashing down.
In a video recorded by people at the scene, the witnesses of the incident could be heard narrating that one of the bodies of the deceased had burnt down to ashes.
One witness graphically explained the scenes on the ground saying, "one of the victim's head burst open, and the body is completely burnt."
Scouring through the remaining in the aftermath of the tragedy, the witnesses moved debris and other burnt plane material trying to identify the victims of the accident.
On-scene residents threw sand to the remining fire to try and put it out.
The incident comes a few days after a chopper belonging to the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) crashed in Kajiado - killing soldiers who were on board.
Here is a video of the aftermath:dead accident crash fire
- Historic10 August 2022 - 7:14 am
- Ballot 202210 August 2022 - 6:17 am
- Wanted Man9 August 2022 - 9:30 pm
- Check Results9 August 2022 - 9:04 pm
- Released9 August 2022 - 9:28 pm
- His Choice9 August 2022 - 7:45 pm
- Explained9 August 2022 - 7:39 pm
- Voter Apathy9 August 2022 - 6:09 pm
- Spotted9 August 2022 - 6:26 pm
- fury9 August 2022 - 5:58 pm
- Working Systems9 August 2022 - 6:07 pm
- Miscommunication9 August 2022 - 5:48 pm