Teachers Service Commission (TSC) on Thursday, September 9, announced cash rewards for teachers who will participate in their rebranding competition.
The teachers’ employer stated that the commission is in the process of rebranding and urged tutors across the country to participate in the competition.
In their statement, the commission indicates that the competition will involve redesigning their logo and the formulation of new vision and mission statements.
“TSC is carrying out a competition to redesign its logo and develop new mission and vision statements,” TSC announced.A Kenyan teacher with pupils in class
The commission further states that the new designs must communicate the commission’s values.
“The logo must clearly communicate and demonstrate what TSC stands for in an innovative and creative manner,” TSC stated.
The competition, dubbed Logo, Vision, and Mission contest, is open to both teachers and staff within the commissions’ secretariat.
For the logo competition, the winner will walk away with Ksh 40,000, with the 1st runners up getting Ksh 20,000, and the 2nd runners up receiving Ksh 10,000.
Winners in the mission and vision category will get Ksh 30,000, with the 1st runners up getting Ksh 20,000, and the 2nd runners up walking away with Ksh 10,000.
How to Qualify
Interested applicants are directed to register for the competition by visiting the commission’s website and filling in their TSC details.
Each participant in the competition is expected to make a maximum of three entries for each category.
Applicants are also required to accompany their designs with an explanatory brief detailing their designs.
The competition will close on September 30, 2021.File image of Kenyan bank notes
- DCI Raid17 September 2021 - 7:21 am
- New directive16 September 2021 - 7:48 pm
- Freedom16 September 2021 - 8:01 pm
- Scammed16 September 2021 - 7:38 pm
- Fury16 September 2021 - 7:29 pm
- Clapback16 September 2021 - 7:29 pm
- OPPORTUNITY16 September 2021 - 6:26 pm
- Central Role16 September 2021 - 6:25 pm
- unfortunate16 September 2021 - 5:41 pm
- Kind-Hearted16 September 2021 - 5:27 pm
- Remarkable16 September 2021 - 5:51 pm
- Disrupted16 September 2021 - 4:38 pm