Kenyan youths have a reason to smile following the announcement by the National Youth Council of Kenya (NYC) to have them recognized through an international award in Girona, Spain.
In a statement released on Saturday, October 23, NYC is seeking Kenyan entrepreneurs between the ages of 16-35 years to make entries for the 13th Princess of Girona Foundation Awards under the International category.
The International award was set up by a private foundation in Girona, Spain; close to 90 civil societies support recognizing young people doing exemplary works worldwide.
“This special award is meant to recognize the professional and personal trajectory of young people from anywhere in the world for their work, their merits and their exemplary nature in any entrepreneurial venture,” part of the statement read.
However, there are other entries under the 13th Princess of Girona Foundation Awards, focused on young people living and working in Spain.
- Be between 16 and 35 years of age before the deadline for submitting applications.
- This award is designed explicitly for non-Spanish citizens who carry out their professional activities outside of Spain.
How To Submit Nominations:
The category is unique as the winners will be drawn from nominations made by interested applicants on their website en.fpdgi.org to stand a chance to be recognized.
However, those looking to be nominated without submitting entries for the award can be set by;
- The Kenyan Embassy in Spain.
- Winners of previous editions.
- Trustees, members of the Advisory Council, and members of the jury of the Princess of Girona Foundation Awards.
- People and institutions invited by the Princess of Girona Foundation.
Additionally, Kenyans are reminded to make the entries for the nomination or get nominated before November 30.