The bus belonged to a flower farm in the area.
The youth who protesting the closure of the road leading to Lake Naivasha had barricaded the Moi South Lake Road with logs and stones since Wednesday.
They claim that the public road had been grabbed by someone intending to build houses on the land.
According to the protesters, the closure of the road has led to the loss of about 3000 jobs.
Police had to use teargas to disperse the angry lot.
- changes12 July 2020 - 3:36 pm
- skilled12 July 2020 - 4:17 pm
- discord12 July 2020 - 2:57 pm
- Mansion Tour12 July 2020 - 2:52 pm
- Go Ahead12 July 2020 - 2:13 pm
- 1+112 July 2020 - 1:59 pm
- big break12 July 2020 - 1:46 pm
- Compensation12 July 2020 - 12:41 pm
- shining12 July 2020 - 12:10 pm
- The Truth12 July 2020 - 12:03 pm
- sad12 July 2020 - 11:32 am
- Differences12 July 2020 - 10:06 am