Joho, who was speaking ahead of the President's visit to Coast on Saturday, stated that Uhuru will be shown dust on the ballot box.
“On August 9, those who are talking too much will shut down for good,” Joho affirmed.
Kenyatta and his deputy William Ruto will be at the Coast today to launch developmental projects and also campaign for Jubilee.
The President is expected at Taita-Taveta County where he will launch the Bura-Mission Road and inspect the Mwatate-Wundanyi road.
In a bid to try and counter Kenyatta’s visit to the Coast, Joho has planned a parallel rally on Sunday to counter the one being held by Jubilee.
The Jubilee Party will hold a major rally at Tononoka grounds in Mvita Constituency while Joho’s will be at Mvita grounds which is only a few minutes away.
- changes12 July 2020 - 3:36 pm
- skilled12 July 2020 - 4:17 pm
- discord12 July 2020 - 2:57 pm
- Mansion Tour12 July 2020 - 2:52 pm
- Go Ahead12 July 2020 - 2:13 pm
- 1+112 July 2020 - 1:59 pm
- big break12 July 2020 - 1:46 pm
- Compensation12 July 2020 - 12:41 pm
- shining12 July 2020 - 12:10 pm
- The Truth12 July 2020 - 12:03 pm
- sad12 July 2020 - 11:32 am
- Differences12 July 2020 - 10:06 am