Joho, who was speaking ahead of the President's visit to Coast on Saturday, stated that Uhuru will be shown dust on the ballot box.
“On August 9, those who are talking too much will shut down for good,” Joho affirmed.
Kenyatta and his deputy William Ruto will be at the Coast today to launch developmental projects and also campaign for Jubilee.
The President is expected at Taita-Taveta County where he will launch the Bura-Mission Road and inspect the Mwatate-Wundanyi road.
In a bid to try and counter Kenyatta’s visit to the Coast, Joho has planned a parallel rally on Sunday to counter the one being held by Jubilee.
The Jubilee Party will hold a major rally at Tononoka grounds in Mvita Constituency while Joho’s will be at Mvita grounds which is only a few minutes away.
- Shining Star25 June 2022 - 7:56 pm
- Veterans25 June 2022 - 7:45 pm
- TALENTED25 June 2022 - 7:21 pm
- Luxurious25 June 2022 - 6:54 pm
- Crackdown25 June 2022 - 6:05 pm
- Roughed up25 June 2022 - 5:12 pm
- Own Path25 June 2022 - 4:25 pm
- Deal25 June 2022 - 3:40 pm
- Guidelines25 June 2022 - 3:35 pm
- TALENTED25 June 2022 - 2:49 pm
- GOLDEN HEARTS25 June 2022 - 12:57 pm
- Murals25 June 2022 - 12:54 pm