Kenya’s rugby team vice-captain, Collins Injera celebration of his 200th international try may cost about Ksh 9 million.
The millions worth of mistake came after Injera pulled a permanent pen out of his sock and signed a television camera after the try that boosted Kenya Sevens team to the finals of Bowls in the tournament where they won against Argentina.
— World Rugby Sevens (@WorldRugby7s) May 17, 2015
— WorldNews_net (@worldnews_net) May 17, 2015
The try makes Collins Injera third in the all-time list of scorers in the sport
The practice seen in tennis sees players sign their signatures over a protective cover instead of the lens itself.
The camera's lens now permanently marked with Injera's autograph is estimated to cost in the region of £60,000.
— Citizen TV Kenya (@citizentvkenya) May 17, 2015
Watch the his celebration here
- Insecurity5 March 2021 - 10:11 am
- reward5 March 2021 - 10:23 am
- Sad Times5 March 2021 - 10:03 am
- breaks silence5 March 2021 - 9:24 am
- take notice5 March 2021 - 9:19 am
- Warned5 March 2021 - 8:49 am
- My time5 March 2021 - 7:55 am
- Awarded5 March 2021 - 8:12 am
- Trounced5 March 2021 - 7:01 am
- On the Spot4 March 2021 - 8:29 pm
- gear up4 March 2021 - 8:04 pm
- Benchmarking4 March 2021 - 7:35 pm