A house help in Nairobi's Kasarani area was on Wednesday admitted at Kikuyu Mission Hospital after being assaulted by her employer.
It is alleged that Esther Ngaliman sustained head and chest injuries from the battering which saw the intervention of good samaritans.
The area Chief came to her rescue after the 20-year-old girl was saved by residents before being taken to the Kasarani OCPD, Robinson Mboloi.
Karen Munini, who is her employer, was arrested and later arraigned in court where she pleaded not guilty to the assault charges.
The mother of two is being investigated as Esther continues to recover from the injuries.arrest
- Recognition1 December 2022 - 7:31 pm
- Finally1 December 2022 - 6:34 pm
- Revealed1 December 2022 - 7:10 pm
- LIFE LINE1 December 2022 - 6:48 pm
- Touched1 December 2022 - 6:07 pm
- Incredible1 December 2022 - 7:17 pm
- Another One1 December 2022 - 7:04 pm
- jobs1 December 2022 - 5:30 pm
- JUSTICE1 December 2022 - 8:01 pm
- Action1 December 2022 - 4:33 pm
- Last Laugh1 December 2022 - 4:55 pm
- GBV1 December 2022 - 4:54 pm