A house help in Nairobi's Kasarani area was on Wednesday admitted at Kikuyu Mission Hospital after being assaulted by her employer.
It is alleged that Esther Ngaliman sustained head and chest injuries from the battering which saw the intervention of good samaritans.
The area Chief came to her rescue after the 20-year-old girl was saved by residents before being taken to the Kasarani OCPD, Robinson Mboloi.
Karen Munini, who is her employer, was arrested and later arraigned in court where she pleaded not guilty to the assault charges.
The mother of two is being investigated as Esther continues to recover from the injuries.arrest
- Changes6 October 2022 - 7:18 pm
- Sad6 October 2022 - 7:46 pm
- Tricks6 October 2022 - 6:34 pm
- Order!6 October 2022 - 6:08 pm
- Fistfight6 October 2022 - 5:32 pm
- Direction6 October 2022 - 5:15 pm
- Con game6 October 2022 - 5:05 pm
- Explainer6 October 2022 - 5:57 pm
- changes6 October 2022 - 4:17 pm
- EXPLAINED6 October 2022 - 3:54 pm
- Take Note6 October 2022 - 4:03 pm
- Official6 October 2022 - 5:06 pm