KANU Secretary General Nick Salat has assured KANU supporters that the party is still as strong as ever. Salat says that they are working to ensure that the party is strengthened some more.
Salat says that contrary to popular belief, the party has momentum adding that they are not going to undermine any individual or any other party.
The party which had ruled the country for nearly 40 years has been overshadowed by other parties in the past few years since its electoral loss in 2002.
Salat was speaking in Baringo County during the burial of Baringo Member of the County Assembly (MCA) Kiprono Changole.
Also present was Baringo senator Gideon Moi who urged region leaders to find alternative solutions to the rising cases of insecurity in the North Rift.
Leaders in attendance called on the government to deploy more security officers in the region to fight against cattle rustling.
- Approved13 July 2020 - 8:29 am
- saved13 July 2020 - 8:19 am
- Politics13 July 2020 - 7:53 am
- coming up13 July 2020 - 7:39 am
- it's time12 July 2020 - 8:03 pm
- next move?12 July 2020 - 7:28 pm
- Exposed12 July 2020 - 7:18 pm
- power games12 July 2020 - 5:47 pm
- marching band12 July 2020 - 5:33 pm
- Surge12 July 2020 - 5:23 pm
- Trailblazer12 July 2020 - 4:57 pm
- changes12 July 2020 - 3:36 pm