Ndirangu said that he had different ways of handling issues affecting his constituents other than debating in the August House.
The lawmaker further indicated that queuing in parliament in order to present problems affecting the ordinary mwananchi was not fruitful.
"Ukisema utapiga foleni katika hiyo mbunge ndio shida zako zisikizwe ama zitimizwe ukweli ni kwamba unaweza ongea mara nyingi na shida za wananchi wako bado zitabaki. (If you say you will queue in parliament in order to present or solve issues affecting your constituents, the truth is you can talk a lot but the problems would never be solved)," Ndirangu noted.
On Thursday, Mzalendo Trust exposed a total of 27 MPs who remained silent in parliament the whole of last year.
Read Also: These 27 MPs Have Never Spoken in Parliament
In the same report, five members were highlighted among those who have never given their maiden speech since they were elected.
Sonko, however, discredited the survey stating that the researchers had been bribed by his political rivals to damage his reputation ahead of the 2017 General Election.
Read Also: Sonko: Why I Was Named Worst Senator
- Imageshots fired22 February 2020 - 7:41 pm
- Imagelooking back22 February 2020 - 7:21 pm
- Imagefirst appearence22 February 2020 - 6:44 pm
- ImageStreamlining the system22 February 2020 - 5:47 pm
- Imagedivine calling22 February 2020 - 5:58 pm
- Imagerelieve22 February 2020 - 4:00 pm
- ImageGreat Talk22 February 2020 - 4:49 pm
- Imagereviving the dream22 February 2020 - 3:30 pm
- Imagetill further notice22 February 2020 - 2:59 pm
- ImageTaking Initiative22 February 2020 - 2:46 pm
- Imagesad22 February 2020 - 1:50 pm
- ImageLocked22 February 2020 - 1:34 pm