Raila Was Taken to Hospital on Tuesday Night - Family Source Reveals
Conflicting details have emerged indicating that ODM leader Raila Odinga spent Tuesday night at Karen Hospital contrary to reports that he only went there on Wednesday morning and was discharged later in the day.
New revelations by the Nation indicate that the Opposition leader fell ill on Tuesday evening and was rushed to the hospital where doctors diagnosed him with food poisoning.
According to the source who spoke to the local daily on condition of anonymity, doctors monitored Odinga's situation all night and he was discharged on Wednesday morning after his condition improved.
Raila’s personal aide Dennis Onyango had earlier on revealed that his boss was taken to Karen hospital on Wednesday, treated and discharged which now appears not to be the case.
“He was taken to Karen hospital in the morning hours and treated for food poisoning and then discharged,” Mr Onyango said on Wednesday.
When contacted about the new revelations, Onyango failed to deny or confirm but only stated that "let me not go into the details".
Meanwhile, Raila will on Thursday fly out of the country to visit his daughter Rosemary who is admitted at an undisclosed hospital in South Africa.
- 12 December 2019 - 8:06 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 8:19 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 7:56 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 7:28 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 6:44 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 6:19 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 5:47 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 4:26 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 5:29 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 4:52 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 4:28 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 3:37 pm