The dais collapsed, swallowing up the former Prime minister, who was at that moment using his famous parables to condemn 'evil forces' targeting members of his coalition.
Just after giving a bible account of how Jesus told off Satan for trying to lure him in the wilderness, the podium came down leaving Odinga and his political team rolling on the ground.
“I was shown the hill where the devil tempted Jesus telling him he would give him all the land if he worshiped him. But Jesus rejected the devil telling him to go away,” Raila said.
On the fateful day, Raila filed a petition at the Malindi High Court over what he termed as continued state harassment and victimization of Opposition politicians at the Coast.
- ImageTough Times5 April 2020 - 8:45 pm
- Imagestop it5 April 2020 - 7:43 pm
- ImageOn the Radar5 April 2020 - 7:15 pm
- Imageinspiring5 April 2020 - 7:27 pm
- Imageshining5 April 2020 - 6:36 pm
- ImageTragic5 April 2020 - 5:38 pm
- ImageTorched!5 April 2020 - 5:52 pm
- Imageupdate5 April 2020 - 5:07 pm
- Imagemust do5 April 2020 - 4:39 pm
- Imageno holds barred5 April 2020 - 3:49 pm
- ImageSwift Action5 April 2020 - 3:39 pm
- Imageunfortunate5 April 2020 - 4:12 pm