- Kenya's leading betting firm Mozzart has introduced a brand new bonanza dubbed Mozzart Super Grand Jackpot with winners taking home a massive Ksh 200 Million payout.
- The Ministry of Education official listened to the concerns raised by teachers amid heightened criminal activities in schools.
- The process has gotten into high gear as the state looks to phase out the use of Identification cards.
- BRT buses will serve five routes within Nairobi County, ferrying passengers to and from various estates.
- The program will see the interns posted across 290 constituencies across the country.
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) has issued a deadline for loan application for first year students.
- The young innovator stated that he is stuck with a loan of Ksh3.6 million which the bank and other creditors are now demanding payment.
- Kenya Railways had unveiled hefty fines for Kenyans threatening imprisonment of as high as 10 years.
- 11:15 am
Israel: 98 percent of staff who got 2nd shot of Covid-19 vaccine show high antibodies
- 10:55 am
Russia says its second Covid-19 vaccine is 100 percent effective
- 10:31 am
South Korea shoots for faster Covid-19 test kit by March
- 10:00 am
Hospitals in Japan close to collapse as serious Covid-19 cases soar
- 9:25 am
Portugal tightens Covid-19 lockdown amid record numbers of news cases, deaths