Wed, 21 February 2024
- 6:50 pm Members of Parliament approve the affordable housing bill after a third reading.
- 6:25 pm Guardians of Persons Living with Disabilities will be eligible for tax exemption reliefs and entitled to access welfare funds.
- 5:48 pm President William Ruto discloses that the shilling's appreciation over the past two weeks has slashed Ksh722 billion off their debt valuation.
- 5:25 pm Azimio MPs storm out of Parliament over Affordable Housing Bill.
- 4:20 pm The government donates Ksh5 million to the family of Gervais Hakizimana, the deceased coach to World Record marathon holder Kelvin Kiptum.