- The Africa Union Special Envoy condemned the killings terming them as a form of police brutality.
- A section of private schools across the country have pleaded with Education Cabinet Secretary Professor George Magoha ahead of the KCSE and KCPE exams.
- Treasury CS Ukur Yattani declined a request to release money to pay salaries to the Nairobi Metropolitan Services staff.
- For months, a team of contractors was rushing to meet the deadline before the event.
- Pastor Julian Kyula revealed that the meeting resulted into his meteoric rise in a US company that had 4,000 employees.
- Machakos Governor Alfred Mutua made a u-turn on supporting the Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) report.
- The Head of State's motorcade snaked its way through the town as residents chanted in support holding placards.
- 2:00 pm
Poland's daily death count is now four times higher than during its first virus wave
- 1:35 pm
England to note ethnicity on death certificates to address unequal impact of pandemic.
- 1:10 pm
Kenya announces it hired and trained a new cohort of healthcare workers to complement our existing capacity.
- 12:49 pm
Kenya scales up testing laboratories from 2 before Covid-19 to 39 spread across 12 counties.
- 12:27 pm
US: Supreme Court grants Alabama’s request for ban on curbside voting by those worried about the pandemic.