Sex toys worth Sh300,000 were burnt by Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) officials on Wednesday in Eldoret Town, Uasin Gishu County.
The gadgets were reported to have been imported and meant to be sold in different towns in the Rift Valley region.
According to KRA North Rift Coordinator Florence Otori, the toys targeted female university students and women in the North Rift Region.
"As KRA we cannot allow furthering of moral decadence by greedy businessmen and business women who are only out to make money forgetting the negative impact such gadgets can have on children who may be tempted to try them out. As KRA we won't allow importation of such gadgets into the country," Otori stated.
She added, "It is shocking that women who we look up to in the society are the ones buying such gadgets. Women should be the epitomes of moral direction in the society."
Ms Otori did not, however, disclose the owners of the sex toys.sex
- new Appointment27 September 2022 - 6:09 pm
- Not Picked27 September 2022 - 6:03 pm
- Changing Faces27 September 2022 - 7:38 pm
- Unfulfilled27 September 2022 - 6:51 pm
- Lucky ones27 September 2022 - 6:36 pm
- Awarded27 September 2022 - 5:21 pm
- On the spot27 September 2022 - 4:38 pm
- Powerful27 September 2022 - 4:30 pm
- role27 September 2022 - 4:34 pm
- Trend27 September 2022 - 7:23 pm
- Revealed27 September 2022 - 5:00 pm
- Working state27 September 2022 - 4:21 pm