Kitui County Director of Criminal Investigations (DCI) Officer has passed on.
Justus Bundi passed away on Tuesday at the Kericho Nursing home where he was admitted.
The officer was reported to have fallen ill after travelling to his rural home during the weekend.
He was later admitted to the hospital on Monday night where he died while undergoing treatment.
His death comes a month after another DCI officer from Kiambu County was killed by panga wielding criminals.
The officer was reportedly chewing Miraa inside his car when he was accosted by the gang which slashed him to death.
Kiambu Head of Special Crimes Unit noted that the officer was not armed during the incident.
- Ill-Fated5 July 2020 - 1:01 pm
- busted5 July 2020 - 12:40 pm
- A-Team5 July 2020 - 12:24 pm
- Tragic5 July 2020 - 12:14 pm
- Outsmarted5 July 2020 - 12:10 pm
- latest5 July 2020 - 11:57 am
- Hit Back5 July 2020 - 11:18 am
- gifted5 July 2020 - 10:20 am
- Baptism By Fire5 July 2020 - 10:29 am
- Lucrative5 July 2020 - 9:20 am
- desperate5 July 2020 - 9:06 am
- Overlooked5 July 2020 - 8:59 am