The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) has released a public notice listing 13 Kenyan drivers wanted for speeding.
According to the notice, the 13 were caught by NTSA officers violating the speed limit set for the road sections they were using.
The list of shame explicitly lists the names of the registered owners of the vehicles, the car registration numbers, the offences they committed and where the crime was committed.
Dangerous drivers have been ordered to report to the NTSA offices before August 1 to face the penalties for their charges.
Here is the list of shame.
[caption caption="NTSA list of motorists wanted for speeding."][/caption]
- oops6 July 2020 - 8:57 pm
- comical6 July 2020 - 7:04 pm
- aluta continua6 July 2020 - 6:42 pm
- Moves6 July 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Comeback6 July 2020 - 5:52 pm
- Ray of Hope6 July 2020 - 4:44 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Soaring6 July 2020 - 4:26 pm
- Reactions6 July 2020 - 4:03 pm
- frontliners6 July 2020 - 3:22 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Open Skies6 July 2020 - 1:49 pm