The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) has released a public notice listing 13 Kenyan drivers wanted for speeding.
According to the notice, the 13 were caught by NTSA officers violating the speed limit set for the road sections they were using.
The list of shame explicitly lists the names of the registered owners of the vehicles, the car registration numbers, the offences they committed and where the crime was committed.
Dangerous drivers have been ordered to report to the NTSA offices before August 1 to face the penalties for their charges.
Here is the list of shame.
[caption caption="NTSA list of motorists wanted for speeding."][/caption]
- Imagewow27 February 2020 - 5:56 pm
- Imagego home27 February 2020 - 6:23 pm
- ImageLoan Rangers27 February 2020 - 5:27 pm
- ImageBold Determination27 February 2020 - 4:58 pm
- ImageBizarre27 February 2020 - 4:48 pm
- ImageMemories27 February 2020 - 4:06 pm
- ImageDress Down27 February 2020 - 3:56 pm
- Imageconsequences27 February 2020 - 3:44 pm
- ImagePart Ways27 February 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Imagelisten up27 February 2020 - 2:33 pm
- ImageCorridors of Justice27 February 2020 - 2:05 pm
- Imagepublic notice27 February 2020 - 4:23 pm