The Government has called on Gatundu South Member of Parliament (MP) Moses Kuria to apologise over his post on the death of IEBC Manager Chris Msando.
Government Spokesman Eric Kiraithe while addressing the press noted that Kuria was a person of interest in the murder and asked him to apologise to the family.
“Moses Kuria is a person of interest and I can assure you that no one will escape. Moses Kuria should apologize,” said Mr Kiraithe.
Kuria's troubles began on Monday after he posted an image of Msando's car at Roysambu and claimed that the ICT manager was 'enjoying sweet time with a woman' and linked National Super Alliance (NASA) leader Raila Odinga to his disappearance.
"So this is Chris Msando's vehicle right now here at Roysambu.
"The idiot is enjoying sweet time with a woman. And the story was that he is privy to 'rigging' and he can't be found.
"Verily, verily I say unto you Raila. You will not burn this country. Not when I am alive," read the post.
Kenyans attacked him for the post but Kuria would later fire back stating that he owed nobody any explanation over his Facebook post.
"I owe nobody any explanations. The media and social media are not part of the police and I refuse to be dragged into this political circus.
"It will be an exercise in futility... what will happen after explaining myself to you?" Kuria told The Standard.death fire murder
- My Stand18 May 2022 - 8:03 pm
- Requirents18 May 2022 - 7:42 pm
- Relief18 May 2022 - 5:34 pm
- I'm Out18 May 2022 - 4:51 pm
- Get out18 May 2022 - 5:33 pm
- Representation18 May 2022 - 4:19 pm
- Heroes18 May 2022 - 3:09 pm
- Cheaper18 May 2022 - 2:00 pm
- Accident18 May 2022 - 1:26 pm
- Rescued18 May 2022 - 1:07 pm
- Turmoil18 May 2022 - 12:48 pm
- New Direction18 May 2022 - 12:31 pm