Kitui West MP Francis Nyenze is Dead
Kitui West Mp Francis Nyenze is dead.
Nyenze died at The Nairobi hospital and according to Kitui Senator Enock Wambua, he had been ailing for a while and had been receiving treatment for close to a month.
His body has been transferred to the Lee Funeral Home.
[caption caption="The Late Francis Nyenze"][/caption]
In August, Nyenze carried an oxygen tank into parliament for his swearing-in.
The former National Assembly minority leader was determined to take up his new role and was jovial during the ceremony.
Former Kathiani MP Wavinya Ndeti mourned the demise of Nyenze describing him as a 'gentleman' who always had a firm stand.
In June, Nyenze was in the eye of the political storm after he publicly endorsed President Uhuru Kenyatta for re-election.
He stated that President Kenyatta deserved a second term in office due to his development record across the country.
The late MP also stated that those saying the President had not performed were peddling lies.
He will be remembered for strongly backing Wiper Party leader Kalonzo Musyoka to vie for the presidency instead of settling for a running mate position in the National Super Alliance (NASA).
May his soul Rest In Peace.
[caption caption="File Photo of Wiper Party Politicians"][/caption]
- 11 December 2018 - 3:01 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 2:42 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 2:02 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 1:52 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 1:10 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 12:45 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 11:29 am
- 11 December 2018 - 12:30 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 11:55 am
- 11 December 2018 - 11:16 am
- 11 December 2018 - 10:52 am
- 11 December 2018 - 11:12 am