The First Lady hosted a banquet in honour of May at State House.
“I am confident that our discussions today have deepened an already strong relationship,” a tweet from President Uhuru Kenyatta read.
Odinga had travelled to Germany one week ago on a diplomatic tour.
He also visited Britain where he held talks with Harriet Baldwin, the Minister of State for Africa.
Earlier on the day, Theresa May and President Kenyatta were at Strathmore University for a networking forum of business delegates from both countries.
Theresa May was in the country to discuss key issues that will foster the relationship between Kenya and UK.
She held deliberations with Uhuru on trade, security and joint efforts in the ongoing fight against corruption in Kenya.
This was the fourth meeting between the two leaders.corruption fight
- Revealed17 May 2022 - 8:03 pm
- Revealed17 May 2022 - 6:04 pm
- Changes17 May 2022 - 6:31 pm
- Old Debts17 May 2022 - 6:18 pm
- Lesson17 May 2022 - 5:52 pm
- Step By Step17 May 2022 - 4:38 pm
- feted17 May 2022 - 3:48 pm
- Taken17 May 2022 - 2:21 pm
- Behind Bars17 May 2022 - 1:49 pm
- Revealed17 May 2022 - 1:49 pm
- Masculinity17 May 2022 - 1:33 pm
- Dangerous17 May 2022 - 1:10 pm