The First Lady hosted a banquet in honour of May at State House.
“I am confident that our discussions today have deepened an already strong relationship,” a tweet from President Uhuru Kenyatta read.
Odinga had travelled to Germany one week ago on a diplomatic tour.
He also visited Britain where he held talks with Harriet Baldwin, the Minister of State for Africa.
Earlier on the day, Theresa May and President Kenyatta were at Strathmore University for a networking forum of business delegates from both countries.
Theresa May was in the country to discuss key issues that will foster the relationship between Kenya and UK.
She held deliberations with Uhuru on trade, security and joint efforts in the ongoing fight against corruption in Kenya.
This was the fourth meeting between the two leaders.corruption fight
- NEXT STEP16 January 2022 - 6:56 pm
- setback16 January 2022 - 7:11 pm
- Looming Crisis16 January 2022 - 5:49 pm
- Pandemonium16 January 2022 - 4:17 pm
- top secret16 January 2022 - 4:36 pm
- groundbreaking16 January 2022 - 4:36 pm
- TIPS16 January 2022 - 4:12 pm
- Sky is the Limit16 January 2022 - 2:39 pm
- reality check16 January 2022 - 3:02 pm
- appreciation16 January 2022 - 1:07 pm
- Listen Up16 January 2022 - 12:22 pm
- Warning16 January 2022 - 12:12 pm