Grammy-nominated RnB star Kenny Lattimore on Thursday morning jetted into the county in style for the Never Too Busy Concert.
He is scheduled to perform at the Carnivore Grounds on Saturday, September 29 alongside artist Kidum and DJ Pinye among others.
The show has been highly anticipated by modern soul enthusiasts who can't wait to enjoy a night of love ballads from his discography spanning three decades.
The event sponsors NRG Radio asked their fans, through their social media, for suggestions on challenges that Kenny should do before the concert.
Netizens responded with hilarious activities that describe the typical Kenyan experience.
The RnB sensation will be performing hits like For You, Never Too Busy and Stay On Your Mind. Gates open at 7:00 pm until late.
- Made Different18 September 2021 - 6:55 pm
- CELEBRATORY18 September 2021 - 7:01 pm
- Head On18 September 2021 - 6:21 pm
- congratulations18 September 2021 - 4:01 pm
- Truth Bombs18 September 2021 - 3:55 pm
- Time Schedule18 September 2021 - 3:36 pm
- OPERATION18 September 2021 - 4:46 pm
- Sad incident18 September 2021 - 2:59 pm
- TITHING DIFFERENTLY18 September 2021 - 3:28 pm
- details18 September 2021 - 2:08 pm
- Posh living18 September 2021 - 1:24 pm
- Piece of advice18 September 2021 - 1:57 pm