A fuel tanker burst into flames shortly after colliding into a car and a lorry along Narok – Mai Mahiu Road on Friday evening.
Both the driver and conductor of the ill-fated truck were burned to death.
Officers from Ntulele Police Station stated that the tanker lost control and hit the two oncoming vehicles.
The tanker then rolled and a fire started in its cabin, prompting the intervention of Narok County firefighters.
Narok East Sub County Commissioner Athure Bunde reported that the occupants of the other vehicles were taken to Narok County Referral Hospital.
The accident scene is a known black spot where many have lost their lives.
In December, two people died after a multiple car collision occurred along the same road.
A lorry which was heading toward Mai Mahiu from Narok lost control going downhill and rammed into a Toyota Voxy which in turn hit a saloon car.
According to NTSA statistics, the Narok-Mai Mahiu road caused the death of more than 400 individuals in 2018.
In April 2018, 17 people died after a bus they were travelling in plunged into River Siyiabei along the Narok-Mai Mahiu road.accident collision died death crash fire killed fight
- LANDMARK28 November 2021 - 2:41 pm
- exquisite28 November 2021 - 1:50 pm
- SHAKEN28 November 2021 - 12:46 pm
- expert opinion28 November 2021 - 1:13 pm
- Take Note28 November 2021 - 11:32 am
- LOGGERHEADS28 November 2021 - 11:26 am
- on the spot28 November 2021 - 10:36 am
- TEACHING28 November 2021 - 10:16 am
- HELPED28 November 2021 - 9:58 am
- Murky Waters28 November 2021 - 9:40 am
- Gloves off28 November 2021 - 9:10 am
- revealed28 November 2021 - 7:53 am