The Dusit D2 Hotel management has released a statement disclosing the steps it had taken since the terror attack that occurred on Tuesday.
In a press release seen by Kenyans.co.ke, the hotel management announced the closure of its premise until further notice.
"Our guests and upcoming reservations are being relocated to other hotels in the city, and the hotel is closed until further notice," the statement read in part.
The hotel further revealed that it was in contact with the local authorities and organizations taking part in the rescue efforts and will continue supporting the efforts in "every way possible."
Condoling with those who lost their loved ones during the attack, the management held that its highest concern was the safety and the well-being of its guests and employees.
"Our heartfelt condolences go out to those who have lost loved ones during this attack and our prayers go out to the families and friends of those affected.
"Efforts are ongoing to get in touch with all staff members and guests who were at the hotel to ensure they are all accounted for," Dusit D2 conveyed.
He assured that all terrorists in 14 Riverside and Dusit D2 Hotel attack had been neutralized.
Here is the statement by Dusit D2 management:
- consequences30 September 2020 - 9:54 am
- Tragic30 September 2020 - 9:31 am
- Watchdog30 September 2020 - 9:31 am
- New Bill30 September 2020 - 8:09 am
- Quick recovery30 September 2020 - 7:46 am
- Insider30 September 2020 - 7:07 am
- bitter exchange29 September 2020 - 7:59 pm
- Expert Advice29 September 2020 - 7:12 pm
- panic29 September 2020 - 6:53 pm
- not us29 September 2020 - 6:09 pm
- Cracks Whip29 September 2020 - 5:43 pm
- Time Out29 September 2020 - 5:53 pm