Several people are feared dead after a Monday morning accident involving a Kiambu-bound matatu.
According to Nation, the driver was in a convoy of vehicles trying to overtake when he lost control and plunged into a valley in Karura Forest near the DCI headquarters.
Photos seen by Kenyans.co.ke showed rescue teams trying to retrieve the mangled wreckage whose roof was ripped off.
Earlier reports indicated that ambulances had been mobilized to the Kiambu road accident scene.
It was not immediately clear how many people were occupying the 14-seater matatu KBK 565Q registered under Marafiki Sacco.dead accident
- Revealed17 August 2022 - 8:22 pm
- Repulse17 August 2022 - 7:43 pm
- School Calendar17 August 2022 - 7:25 pm
- So Sad17 August 2022 - 7:10 pm
- Delayed17 August 2022 - 6:58 pm
- His Stance17 August 2022 - 6:17 pm
- Daring17 August 2022 - 5:45 pm
- Take Note17 August 2022 - 5:09 pm
- statement17 August 2022 - 4:52 pm
- Message17 August 2022 - 3:46 pm
- Viral17 August 2022 - 4:05 pm
- ADVICE17 August 2022 - 3:31 pm