Kenyans.co.ke has obtained a camera recording showing a speeding car veer off Mombasa Road after unsuccessfully trying to swerve.
In the video, the personal car of BMW make, was travelling on a section of the dual carriageway when out of nowhere, it rolled over and into a ditch.
The accident reportedly took place at Ole Sereni area along the busy highway.
It is not, however, clear if there were any injuries or fatalities from the incident.
The highway is known for grisly accidents that leave several dead and others seriously injured.
A few months ago, a Zambian High Commissioner to Kenya succumbed to injuries after she was involved in an accident along the highway.
The ambassador, Brenda Muntemba-Sichilembe, succumbed to injuries in ICU after she sustained serious injuries.
Muntemba-Sichilembe’s Toyota Prado rammed head-on with an oncoming trailer on Mombasa Road at Lukenya.
She was accompanied by Botswana’s ambassador to Kenya Duke Lephoko.
The two diplomats had been admitted to the Machakos level five hospital before Mutenmba was referred to Nairobi and admitted at the Nairobi Hospital's ICU after she developed internal bleeding where she later succumbed.
- costly outing1 June 2020 - 3:48 pm
- congratulations1 June 2020 - 3:43 pm
- Almost normal1 June 2020 - 2:54 pm
- past lessons1 June 2020 - 2:32 pm
- extra-judicial1 June 2020 - 2:08 pm
- Score card1 June 2020 - 1:50 pm
- here's Why1 June 2020 - 1:06 pm
- Spotted1 June 2020 - 12:09 pm
- in person1 June 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Punishment1 June 2020 - 11:37 am
- Anticipations1 June 2020 - 11:38 am
- still got it1 June 2020 - 11:21 am