Four members of the same family were on Wednesday evening killed after they were involved in a road accident at Nyakwere area on Katito Kendu Bay road.
The four were traveling in a pick-up when it got involved in a head-on collision with a Probox on the road.
Confirming the incident, Nyanza traffic boss Andrew Naibei stated that the family members were a woman, her son and her two grandchildren.
They were headed to Homa Bay when their trip was abruptly cut short.
This comes slightly a month after an officer attached to the Homa Bay County Government died in another head-on collision.
Enock Kopiyo, who was the Rachuonyo East Sub-county Disease Surveillance officer was killed on the spot after his car hit a matatu while heading to Kisumu.
The accident occurred along Sondu-Oyugis Road near Chabera Trading Centre.
Confirming the incident at the time, Atela location Chief Peres Muga indicated that Kopiyo past on next to the gate of his home.
The body of the deceased was taken to Rachuonyo Sub-county Hospital mortuary.
The two vehicles were towed to Othoro Police Station for inspection.
- vacancies9 July 2020 - 7:35 pm
- Revealed9 July 2020 - 6:40 pm
- loud9 July 2020 - 5:25 pm
- enjoyment9 July 2020 - 5:18 pm
- ahead of the curve9 July 2020 - 5:10 pm
- Insider9 July 2020 - 4:52 pm
- get ready9 July 2020 - 4:23 pm
- rising star9 July 2020 - 4:21 pm
- My Take9 July 2020 - 3:56 pm
- Commendable Move9 July 2020 - 3:38 pm
- Hot Seat9 July 2020 - 3:08 pm
- coast update9 July 2020 - 2:58 pm