NTV news anchor Ken Mijungu has asked the public for help after his vehicle, a Prado VX KCP 199Q was stolen on Thursday.
On his Twitter page, Mijungu posted the interior and exterior photos of the vehicle believed to have been stolen and appealed for help on finding it.
"Stolen. Please help find," he captioned the photos.
Speaking to Kenyans.co.ke, Mijungu revealed that he noticed his vehicle had been stolen, when he realised it's tracking system had been disabled.
He added that the Directorate of Criminal Investigations(DCI), flying squad and all relevant authorities had been notified on the matter.
Lately, stealing of vehicles has been on the rise.
On April 7, 2019, police officers arrested four suspects who are believed to have stolen a Toyota Land Cruiser V8 at Central Police Station.
The vehicle was recovered from a corrugated iron-sheet structure in a house in Ngong, Kajiado County.
The suspects intended to change the vehicle number plates from KCL390P to KBX 449A but were not able to do so in good time.
"It is an organized crime in which vehicles are stolen, dismantled and spare parts sold.
"Vehicles replaced with other spare parts and sold," the Director of Criminal Investigations(DCI) tweeted.
- dead end22 October 2020 - 2:45 pm
- level up22 October 2020 - 2:34 pm
- Heartwarming22 October 2020 - 2:25 pm
- in large numbers22 October 2020 - 1:57 pm
- Old is gold22 October 2020 - 1:32 pm
- U-Turn22 October 2020 - 2:09 pm
- mearge22 October 2020 - 1:13 pm
- balling22 October 2020 - 12:50 pm
- Blunder22 October 2020 - 11:26 am
- dire situation22 October 2020 - 11:51 am
- unfortunate22 October 2020 - 11:01 am
- Nabbed22 October 2020 - 10:48 am