Interior Principal Secretary, Karanja Kibicho, on Wednesday test-drove locally manufactured and assembled vehicles and motorcycles.
Photos seen by Kenyans.co.ke, show the Interior PS enjoying a ride in a Mobius KG 6898, that is believed to have been manufactured in Kenya.
The Mobius vehicle is believed to have been built specifically for the African mass market.
On their website, Mobius Motors indicated that their vehicles have been conceived by re-imagining the vehicle, around the needs of the African consumer.
"Common road terrain, typical vehicle loading and average income levels were important factors in the development of the vehicle," read part of the message on their website.
Kibicho highlighted that the government would step up in the use of such products but urged stakeholders to reciprocate in the quality and adherence of Kenya's local content policies.
Meanwhile, at the Milimani Law Courts, Kapsaret MP, Oscar Sudi, slammed the PS for comments he had made earlier on the alleged Ruto assassination plot.
The PS had termed the assassination narrative as 'nonsense' since there was no record of a formal complaint.
”I hear assassinations claims. Who has complained? I am yet to hear someone complain. That’s utter nonsense and unfounded claims. We should stop creating things that don’t exist,” Kibicho divulged.assassin
- Order5 December 2022 - 7:33 pm
- Convicted5 December 2022 - 5:34 pm
- Unraveled5 December 2022 - 4:58 pm
- On the spot5 December 2022 - 5:34 pm
- Ordeal5 December 2022 - 7:03 pm
- Nabbed5 December 2022 - 3:43 pm
- Reunion5 December 2022 - 6:20 pm
- Transition5 December 2022 - 3:15 pm
- tragic5 December 2022 - 2:55 pm
- Commonwealth5 December 2022 - 2:59 pm
- Justice5 December 2022 - 2:26 pm
- The Law is Clear5 December 2022 - 4:16 pm