On Friday, K24 anchor, Betty Kyallo was stunned by how popular Capital FM’s, DJ Joe Mfalme spent his earnings.
According to the veteran DJ, he spends five per cent of his earning on philanthropy work.
“Being a DJ is a job to me. No matter what people say. To me it feeds the approximately 70 to 100 children at one Tumaini Children’s Home.
“I also tithe ten per cent of my money,” Joe Mfalme revealed.
Betty was astounded at the celebrated DJ’s generosity.
“That is amazing. You have inspired me a lot,” the endeared anchor stated.
The celebrated DJ further disclosed how his work was so lucrative despite people looking down upon it.
“Before I made it, people used to tell my mum that I was lost in my own world. However, this work has made me who I am. It has even enabled me to take my sister to University and she now has a degree.
"Yet for me, I never went to college. I went to an animation school but never completed. I didn’t do exams because of inadequate funds,” he disclosed.
As per Joe Mfalme, he made a name for himself after being employed at Capital FM.
Despite enjoying such a marvellous career, the DJ detailed that he is simple and down to earth.
“When am at work, I give my all. How you carry yourself matters. If you carry yourself with respect, everyone respects you. You won’t find me drinking at work, or engaging with women,” the DJ proclaimed.
Here is the video, courtesy of K24.
- ImageBright Side1 April 2020 - 12:01 pm
- ImageHeartwarming1 April 2020 - 11:39 am
- ImageWhere are they?1 April 2020 - 11:21 am
- Imagerebuke1 April 2020 - 10:30 am
- Imagebrighter days1 April 2020 - 10:21 am
- Imageexposed1 April 2020 - 9:51 am
- ImageCovid-191 April 2020 - 9:32 am
- Imageunfortunate1 April 2020 - 9:16 am
- Imageheartbreaking1 April 2020 - 8:38 am
- Imagenick of time1 April 2020 - 7:58 am
- ImageMy Take1 April 2020 - 7:33 am
- Imageintervention1 April 2020 - 7:50 am