Gatundu South MP, Moses Kuria, has responded to Kapsaret MP, Oscar Sudi, after he asked President Uhuru Kenyatta to resign.
Sudi had stated that he wanted the president to allow him to run the country for three months, with the Gatundu South MP as his deputy.
"Do not drag me into your stupidity. I fight my battles in courts silently and with defence to the rule of law and the supremacy of the constitution," Kuria responded.
He further questioned the kind of president Sudi would become if he was accorded the chance.
"Let me give you unsolicited advice. Your comments make many people to wonder how you would behave if you are allowed 50 kilometres radius from a future State House," he added.
On Wednesday, Sudi claimed that president Uhuru and his deputy William Ruto had failed the country and had no option but to resign.
He further noted that he could not fathom why Treasury CS, Henry Rotich, had been involved in a corruption scandal after serving the government for seven years.
"The government is targeting certain tribes, what have we done wrong?" Sudi had posed.
According to Sudi, the move to prosecute the two alongside 26 others, was a plan by the government to sabotage Kimwarer and Arror dams project.
Sudi’s sentiments come after the arrest of Rotich, PS Kamau Thugge and 26 other individuals.
- ImageTragic30 March 2020 - 8:52 pm
- Imagetrue or false?30 March 2020 - 7:59 pm
- Imagerestrain30 March 2020 - 7:55 pm
- Imageoblivious30 March 2020 - 7:27 pm
- Imagegoodies30 March 2020 - 7:29 pm
- Imagetimely30 March 2020 - 6:46 pm
- Imagehistoric30 March 2020 - 5:37 pm
- Imageout of stock?30 March 2020 - 5:00 pm
- Imagefed-up30 March 2020 - 4:25 pm
- ImageRed-line30 March 2020 - 4:32 pm
- ImageSurge30 March 2020 - 3:21 pm
- Imagethe law won30 March 2020 - 4:11 pm