Passaris was speaking in Nairobi at a consultative meeting with ODM Party Chair Ladies from Nairobi’s constituencies.
“I am the one who introduced Sonko to politics. In 2008, he was part of my campaign team. He is the one who gave me a matatu.
“However in 2008, he was responsible for my downfall. In 2013 he again let me down,” Passaris divulged.
She further detailed how Sonko made amends for causing her downfall in previous elections.
“In 2017, to say the truth, he played a role in bringing me back to ODM after Jubilee rejected me in favour of Peter Kenneth
“He even promised to see me become Governor or his Deputy Governor after he saw Jubilee won't give him the green light to go for the gubernatorial seat.
Passaris went on to state that Sonko was in contact with NASA and had even contemplated going vying in Machakos county.
Sonko would later wonder what had happened with Passari’s decision to bow out of 2017 Nairobi gubernatorial seat.
“I told him that I had done so because I could not afford to raise money for the gubernatorial position and I never thought I would able to do so at a later time. I didn’t want to waste peoples time. And my degree from USIU had not been certified yet.
“He told me that he had spoken with Raila Odinga on my return to ODM. I met Raila and went home,” Passaris narrated.
The woman rep further touched on the controversial story that she had invited Sonko to a hotel, after Sonko went on a rant of how Passaris was corrupt and that she had tried wooing him.
“I am a woman and I respect myself. I have my husband and my children. I have never invited the governor to my hotel. I have never drooled on him as a man but I see him as a leader,” she spoke out.
Here is the video.No video provider was found to handle the given URL. See the documentation for more information.
- Imagegreenlight10 April 2020 - 9:11 am
- ImagePandemic10 April 2020 - 8:37 am
- Imageangry10 April 2020 - 8:34 am
- Imagesuffering abroad10 April 2020 - 7:13 am
- Imagedo's and donts9 April 2020 - 7:55 pm
- Imageabort mission9 April 2020 - 7:05 pm
- Imagekind9 April 2020 - 6:40 pm
- Imagebedlam9 April 2020 - 6:31 pm
- ImageBeware9 April 2020 - 7:11 pm
- ImageGolden Heart9 April 2020 - 6:49 pm
- Imageswift9 April 2020 - 6:03 pm
- Imageemergency9 April 2020 - 5:57 pm