Gospel singer,James Ngaita Ngigi, popularly known as Jimmy Gait, on Thursday, rubbished claims that he was being treated for throat cancer.
Speaking from New Delhi, India, the musician urged those who were spreading the fake news to stop, noting that it was affecting his family.
"I would like to highlight something that I have noticed on social media, that I have come here (India) for cancer treatment and that I have throat cancer. I don't know where that came from.
"I would like appeal to those spreading those kinds of rumours to kindly desist because we are still doing tests and until the results are out, it's not right to start spreading those kinds of rumours. It is already affecting my family," he divulged.
He assured his supporters that he was doing well and undergoing tests, which he stated would establish what he is suffering from.
"I'm waiting for the results and I am trusting God that I will get a good report," he hoped.
The entertainer added that he would update his fans, once the results were out, urging them to remember him in prayers.
"It's not easy what I'm going through but I trust and believe that God will come through for me," he maintained.
On August 7, 2019, Gait confirmed to Kenyans.co.ke that he had been battling a throat illness for the past three months.
- Fall Out28 January 2022 - 8:04 pm
- exposed28 January 2022 - 8:10 pm
- respect28 January 2022 - 7:51 pm
- Cancelled28 January 2022 - 7:25 pm
- tough call28 January 2022 - 7:05 pm
- Punitive28 January 2022 - 6:19 pm
- big moves28 January 2022 - 7:03 pm
- Security Matters28 January 2022 - 5:47 pm
- new twist28 January 2022 - 5:20 pm
- Ruto's Call28 January 2022 - 4:45 pm
- turned down28 January 2022 - 4:26 pm
- Debts28 January 2022 - 3:49 pm