Man Found Dead at State House Gate, Police Swoop Into Action
Police officers have launched an investigation into the mysterious death of a man whose body was found a few meters from the main gate of State House, Nakuru, on Thursday morning, September 19.
According to The Standard, the lifeless body was found half-naked, facing down in an open field opposite the highly protected presidential residence along Nairobi-Nakuru Highway.
The field had been set aside for tree planting by the Nakuru County government.
Despite not having any physical injuries, bloodstains were visible on the ground where the body lay.
The incident caused a major traffic snarl-up along the highway as a multitude gathered around the scene.
Police reports further indicated that the deceased had an identity card registered in Kakamega.
The body was taken to Nakuru County Level Five Hospital mortuary.
The Standard further reported that the area has been prone to insecurity despite being highly guarded and restricted.
Photography around the area is also not allowed.
- 21 October 2019 - 4:21 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 4:32 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 4:03 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 3:52 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 3:40 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 2:51 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 3:02 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 2:26 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 1:35 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 1:57 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 1:04 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 12:14 pm