Jubilee Nominated Senator Millicent Omanga is a darling to many in Nairobi and across the country.
What most people are not aware of is that she is a staunch Christian, a Seventh-day Adventist for that matter, and a married woman.
Her husband Francis Nyamiobo is a medical doctor with years of experience in research on HIV and AIDS in the country.
In 2009, he worked on a project researching on men's health in Kenya for the National Aids Control as a programme officer.
She termed him as the pillar and strength in her endeavours in politics and business. She further stated that her family was everything to her.
The senator met her husband at The University of Nairobi where the senator had been studying Journalism and the two have been married for more than 10 years.
On May 5, 2017, after the Jubilee primaries ahead of the General Election, Omanga took to facebook to appreciate her man for the constant support he had given her, despite losing the Woman Rep nominations to Gender CAS Rachael Shebesh.
"Today I celebrate my Husband Francis Nyamiobo, the pillar behind my political strength. I am so grateful for him. Tumetoka mbali (We've come from far)," she wrote.
During her interview with K24 TV's Betty Kyallo, she responded to questions about her weight and was quick to shoot them down by revealing that her husband loves her anyway.
The couple is blessed with two children a boy, Wayne and a girl, Maya.
- So Sad17 August 2022 - 7:10 pm
- Delayed17 August 2022 - 6:58 pm
- His Stance17 August 2022 - 6:17 pm
- Daring17 August 2022 - 5:45 pm
- Take Note17 August 2022 - 5:09 pm
- statement17 August 2022 - 4:52 pm
- Message17 August 2022 - 3:46 pm
- Viral17 August 2022 - 4:05 pm
- ADVICE17 August 2022 - 3:31 pm
- Clarified17 August 2022 - 3:39 pm
- Community Building17 August 2022 - 3:15 pm
- Nomination17 August 2022 - 2:03 pm