Uhuru Meets Michuki's Granddaughter at State House, Here's Why
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Monday, November 25, met the late former Internal Security Minister John Michuki's granddaughter, Stacy Michuki, at State House.
Ms Stacy, who holds the title of Miss Universe Kenya, had visited the president ahead of her participation in the global event in Atlanta, Georgia.
Others present during the meeting were Miss University Kenya Peres Aduda and Kenya Film Classification Board CEO Ezekiel Mutua.
Ms Stacy will represent Kenya at the Miss Universe 2019 pageant scheduled to take place on December 19, in the US.
In the global event, Stacy will face 80 other beauties from across the world for the top honour.
On Sunday, October 20, the 18-year-old was crowned Miss Universe Kenya and was the youngest of all the contestants.
"Being a model has been the best thing that has happened to me. It allows me to be someone I am not every day,
“I’m so happy! I want to thank everyone who supports my journey and above all, I want to thank God because this battle was also fought on my knees!” Stacy stated after her win.
She toppled 13 others who included popular Kenyan singer Akothee’s daughter Aggrey Dion Okello alias Rue Baby, who followed closely as the first runners up.
- 17 January 2020 - 9:17 pm
- 17 January 2020 - 8:10 pm
- 17 January 2020 - 7:08 pm
- 17 January 2020 - 6:45 pm
- 17 January 2020 - 5:42 pm
- 17 January 2020 - 5:13 pm
- 17 January 2020 - 4:47 pm
- 17 January 2020 - 4:11 pm
- 17 January 2020 - 6:09 pm
- 17 January 2020 - 3:45 pm
- 17 January 2020 - 3:07 pm
- 17 January 2020 - 2:50 pm