Starehe MP Charles Njagua, popularly known as Jaguar, seems to be living his best life, roughly three years into his first term as a lawmaker.
A report by Standard Digital shows that the celebrated singer has built himself an attractive and uber-posh residence in the outskirts of Nairobi and furnished it accordingly.
The house is a one-story building that spots a great design and colours that give it a cool feel. The colours are yellow for the gutters and a light grey.
The house's living room espouses an eclectic feel with its bright yellow colour.
While furnishing the living room, the lawmaker opted for a minimalist design, as there are a few leather sofa sets with little cushioning.
The sitting room also spots a marble floor and his study room is furnished with leather seats and an elegantly designed bookshelf.
Outside, the home is a cabro-paved compound including walkways and driveways.
The parking is big enough to accommodate up to four cars at any particular time.
The compound also boasts a well-manicured lawn with flowers planted around the house.
The home, however, is not the only luxurious commodity the lawmaker has acquired. In August, he bought an abandoned Phoenix-operated aircraft registered under 5H-SKT that was being auctioned by the government.
He reportedly dropped Ksh120,000 to acquire the plane before customising it to his taste.
Below are more photos of her house:
- vacancies9 July 2020 - 7:35 pm
- Revealed9 July 2020 - 6:40 pm
- loud9 July 2020 - 5:25 pm
- enjoyment9 July 2020 - 5:18 pm
- ahead of the curve9 July 2020 - 5:10 pm
- Insider9 July 2020 - 4:52 pm
- get ready9 July 2020 - 4:23 pm
- rising star9 July 2020 - 4:21 pm
- My Take9 July 2020 - 3:56 pm
- Commendable Move9 July 2020 - 3:38 pm
- Hot Seat9 July 2020 - 3:08 pm
- coast update9 July 2020 - 2:58 pm