Taking a good look at pre-eminent media personalities and public figures, many of their fans look at them as an infallible crop of human beings.
In a sitdown with Kenyans.co.ke on Monday, November 25, 2019, he was asked to recall the worst purchase he ever made.
He revealed that while working in the United States in 1987, he bought his first car and didn't like it because it failed to live up to the standards he expected.
He, however, did not remember its pricing or make because he purchased it a long time ago.
"I bought the car at around 1987, it was such a long time ago. I bought it while in the US.
"I did not hate the dealer but the car was not valued for what I paid for it," stated the anchor, noting that after operating it, he felt that he was overcharged.
He further insinuated that the car's problem persisted and eventually affected him when he decided to sell it.
"It was a bad purchase because once you buy a car, it depreciates in value right away and by the time you sell it, you have lost a third of your money," he added and adviced Kenyans to do research before buying expensive possessions.
It seems the anchor learned from his mistakes since he currently owns an expensive Mercedes G-Wagon which he does shy away from flaunting in public.
The Mercedes Benz G-class is priced at Ksh10 million judging by factory listing.
- consequences30 September 2020 - 9:54 am
- Tragic30 September 2020 - 9:31 am
- Watchdog30 September 2020 - 9:31 am
- New Bill30 September 2020 - 8:09 am
- Quick recovery30 September 2020 - 7:46 am
- Insider30 September 2020 - 7:07 am
- bitter exchange29 September 2020 - 7:59 pm
- Expert Advice29 September 2020 - 7:12 pm
- panic29 September 2020 - 6:53 pm
- not us29 September 2020 - 6:09 pm
- Cracks Whip29 September 2020 - 5:43 pm
- Time Out29 September 2020 - 5:53 pm