Gatundu South Member of Parliament Moses Kuria, on Saturday, December 7 took aim at ODM leader Raila Odinga during a service at Ndagani Catholic Church in Chuka, Tharaka Nithi County.
Kuria was addressing members of the public at the event that was graced by Deputy President William Ruto.
He pointed fingers at the former premier for the tension, political unrest, and chaos that followed elections in Kenya. The MP gave advice to President Uhuru Kenyatta on how to curb electoral chaos.
"I want to tell everyone, including our president, the only way to ensure Kenyans don't fight after elections is for Raila Odinga to go home," Kuria stated.
"The only common factor in violence is Raila. Raila and violence are intertwined. I assure you that if Raila goes home no one will dare raise a finger at another," he added.
Kuria reiterated that he had embraced the BBI report, therefore, there was no essence in wasting time politicking the proposals and issued an ultimatum for all matters about BBI to be resolved.
"There are people who can politic from morning to evening, January to December, we cannot compete with them. We will go hungry," Kuria remarked.
"So this BBI, Mr deputy president, let us get over with it by 31st March 2020. Even if it is through the referendum, let's get done with it as soon as possible," he added.
The Gatundu South legislator adviced that the only way to curb the political tension in the country was through dialogue, not altercations.
- ImageBright Side1 April 2020 - 12:01 pm
- Imagesad1 April 2020 - 12:22 pm
- ImageHeartwarming1 April 2020 - 11:39 am
- ImageWhere are they?1 April 2020 - 11:21 am
- Imagerebuke1 April 2020 - 10:30 am
- Imagebrighter days1 April 2020 - 10:21 am
- Imageexposed1 April 2020 - 9:51 am
- ImageCovid-191 April 2020 - 9:32 am
- Imageunfortunate1 April 2020 - 9:16 am
- Imageheartbreaking1 April 2020 - 8:38 am
- Imagenick of time1 April 2020 - 7:58 am
- ImageMy Take1 April 2020 - 7:33 am