Last born son to Kirinyaga Woman Representative Purity Ngirici, Dean Ngirici on Wednesday, December 11, wowed members of the public with a powerful and encouraging speech.
Taking to Facebook, the Kirinyaga legislator could not hide pride for her son, Dean Ngirici.
"So proud of my son. Education indeed builds confidence. Confidence brings peace and peace gives hope to the nation," Ngirici stated in a post.
In a calm and eloquent voice, the young man addressed members of the public, adults, and children alike, during a mentorship program at Kiorugari Primary School, Kirinyaga.
Dean Ngirici emphasised the importance of Education, highlighting its role towards developing Kenya.
"All your dreams are valid, anything you want to be, you can achieve it. Education breeds confidence, confidence breeds hope, hope breeds peace," Dean stated.
"Your education gives all of us confidence when you are confident it gives us hope and hope can lead this country to a peaceful nation," he added.
Following in the footsteps of his mother, Dean gifted the community as he aims to become a transformational young leader, working towards changing society.
- Imageuncertainty4 April 2020 - 11:32 am
- Imageingenious4 April 2020 - 11:10 am
- Imagetragic4 April 2020 - 10:44 am
- Imageracist?4 April 2020 - 9:43 am
- Imageextension4 April 2020 - 10:21 am
- ImageAchrivals4 April 2020 - 8:16 am
- Imagedisciplinary4 April 2020 - 8:30 am
- Imagenot again4 April 2020 - 8:42 am
- ImageI know you4 April 2020 - 7:44 am
- ImageListen4 April 2020 - 7:25 am
- Imagechanges3 April 2020 - 8:37 pm
- ImageLockdown3 April 2020 - 8:26 pm