K24 TV anchor Shiksha Arora got engaged at a dreamy beach in South Africa during her holiday in Cape Town, South Africa.
The sassy anchor confided to Kenyans.co.ke that she said yes to her lover, identified as Salman Manji who is also a Kenyan.
Taking to her Instagram, Arora celebrated her lover as a caring man who made her the happiest person on earth.
"He asked and I said yes. It just got real, like diamond kinda real!
"Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world and for the most special day of my life! I can’t wait to annoy you for the rest of our lives. Let’s start with forever now, shall we Salman Manji?" shared the anchor.
Other media personalities congratulated the outspoken Shiksha on her achievement.
"Congratulations sweetheart! So happy for you. Wishing you all the happiness in the world," stated her colleague Betty Kyallo.
"Congratulations! All the happiness and love to you both! and the man you are already kicking (it) 2020," shared Radio Africa journalist Linda Nyangweso.
Carol Radull of Radio Africa and Oliver Mathenge of The Star also sent the new couple their congratulatory messages.
Arora hosts a weekly show, The Daily Brief on K24 TV as well as a lunchtime news show, News Cut.
- Our Take7 July 2020 - 8:19 am
- Under Siege7 July 2020 - 7:25 am
- one more hurdle7 July 2020 - 7:34 am
- oops6 July 2020 - 8:57 pm
- comical6 July 2020 - 7:04 pm
- aluta continua6 July 2020 - 6:42 pm
- Moves6 July 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Comeback6 July 2020 - 5:52 pm
- Ray of Hope6 July 2020 - 4:44 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Soaring6 July 2020 - 4:26 pm
- Reactions6 July 2020 - 4:03 pm