- Citizen Digital
Renowned Media personality Jeff Koinange on Sunday, August 2, announced his return to radio after testing positive for Covid-19.
He made the announcement alongside Churchill Show Comedian and his Hot 96 FM breakfast show co-host Professor Hamo in a video seen by Kenyans.co.ke.
"We're Baaaaaaack! The Hottest Breakfast Show in all of Africa #JeffAndHamoOnHot returns Monday, August 3, 2020 from 6 a.m. - 10 a.m. Only on Hot 96," announced Jeff.Citizen TV anchor Jeff Koinange at RMS Studios in September 2019
Jeff reiterated that he had already contracted the deadly virus and asked Kenyans to tune into their breakfast show from Monday to Friday.
"That's right folks you have heard from the prof himself, you can get it, I already got it, anyone can get it.
"That's right catch the hottest breakfast show in all of Africa, #JeffAndHamoOnHot every weekday morning from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. right here on Hot 96," noted Jeff in the video that was recorded in separate locations.
Hamo also had a light response to listeners who had doubts about Jeff's return to the show soon after he went into self-isolation.
This comes after Jeff returned to his JKLive show on Citizen TV on Wednesday, July 29, where he interviewed Kenya Airways Board Chairman Michael Joseph, activist Jerotich Sii and Dr Frank Njenga.
The news anchor is, however, yet to state whether he had undergone more tests to ensure he has tested negative but appears to be doing well.
A number of media personalities have taken precautions with Waihiga Mwaura working from home on Tuesday, July 28, and Kiss 100's Jalang'o and Kamene Goro also working from home for some time.Citizen TV News anchor Waihiga Mwaura during a bulletin on July 29, 2020.YouTube
- new boss in town7 August 2020 - 8:07 pm
- no way7 August 2020 - 6:18 pm
- glued to the screen7 August 2020 - 4:57 pm
- double tragedy7 August 2020 - 4:33 pm
- big strides7 August 2020 - 4:14 pm
- bold7 August 2020 - 5:35 pm
- revolutionary7 August 2020 - 3:31 pm
- World's First7 August 2020 - 3:40 pm
- new beginnings7 August 2020 - 2:23 pm
- only way7 August 2020 - 2:48 pm
- Daily Briefing7 August 2020 - 2:11 pm
- all in one7 August 2020 - 1:32 pm