Ken Nderitu, the first born son of the late Nyeri Governor Nderitu Gachagua, on Saturday, October 10, bid goodbye to bachelorhood.
Nderitu wedded his long time girlfriend, Esther Amanya, in a colourful ceremony held in Nairobi County.
In photos shared online by former Agriculture CS Mwangi Kiunjuri, the bride, Amanya, donned an A-line wedding dress while the groom wore an African Kaftan attire.Ken Nderitu, the first born son of the late Nyeri Governor Nderitu Gachagua, wedding on Saturday, October 10
Kiunjuri advised the newly wed couple to embrace mutual respect, loyalty and good communication skills for their marriage to be successful.
"Today I joined the family and friends of my friend, the late Gov Nderitu Gachagua at the wedding of his son Ken who wedded Amanya at a colorful ceremony in Nairobi. I reminded the couple this journey not only called for love, but also mutual respect, good listening skills and loyalty," Kiunjuri wrote on his social media pages.Ken Nderitu, the first born son of the late Nyeri Governor Nderitu Gachagua, and his bride Esther Amanya taking their vows on Saturday, October 10.
Mathira MP Rigathi Gachagua congratulated the young couple for transcending tribal boundaries.
"Away from the hustles and bustles of the city, the rigorous demands of leadership, Pastor Dorcas and I took to the dance floor for hours to remember the good old days and enjoy my favourite mugithi songs.
"I wish Ken and Esther a successful marriage full of love and God's blessings," Rigathi stated.
Nderitu took up running his father's businesses after he succumbed to pancreatic cancer at The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust in 2017.Ken Nderitu, the first born son of the late Nyeri Governor Nderitu Gachagua, wedding on Saturday, October 10Ken Nderitu, the first born son of the late Nyeri Governor Nderitu Gachagua, wedding on Saturday, October 10
- SUDDEN Death26 September 2022 - 11:29 pm
- Tragic26 September 2022 - 7:00 pm
- Clearing the air26 September 2022 - 6:32 pm
- Closure26 September 2022 - 5:03 pm
- Final Verdict26 September 2022 - 3:53 pm
- Solutions26 September 2022 - 3:48 pm
- New venture26 September 2022 - 6:03 pm
- Take Note26 September 2022 - 3:00 pm
- Insecurity26 September 2022 - 2:49 pm
- Inspiring26 September 2022 - 2:32 pm
- chaos26 September 2022 - 12:13 pm
- New Responsibility26 September 2022 - 12:17 pm