- Simon KiraguKenyans.co.ke
427 more people tested positive for Covid-19 out a sample size of 7,593 in the last 24 hours taking the total number of positive tests to 95,195.
The Ministry of Health in a statement on December 23, 2020, stated that 406 of the cases were Kenyans while 21 were foreign nationals, with 256 being males and 171 females.
The cumulative Covid-19 tests in the country now stand at 1,021,880.Health Cabinet Secretary Mutahi Kagwe addressing the media on November 26, 2020File
286 patients have recovered and have been discharged, with 228 being from the home-based care program and 58 were discharged from various health facilities from across the country. The total recoveries now stand at 76,508.
However, 1 patient succumbed to the deadly virus taking the cumulative death tally in the country to 1,648.
"Our sincere condolences to the family and friends of those who have lost their loved ones," MoH condoled.
789 patients are currently admitted in various health facilities countrywide and another 3,705 on home-based isolation and care.
43 patients are currently in the Intensive Care Units (ICU), 20 of whom are on ventilatory support, 21 on supplementary oxygen and 2 on observation.
The Ministry of Health informed that another 29 patients are separately on supplementary oxygen, 24 of whom are in general wards and 5 are in the High Dependency Unit (HDU).
- New Target2 March 2021 - 7:42 pm
- this is why2 March 2021 - 5:52 pm
- Update2 March 2021 - 6:42 pm
- urgent2 March 2021 - 5:18 pm
- Tragic2 March 2021 - 6:28 pm
- By-election2 March 2021 - 6:16 pm
- Giving Back2 March 2021 - 6:14 pm
- rivalry2 March 2021 - 7:47 pm
- be ready!2 March 2021 - 5:28 pm
- Innovation2 March 2021 - 7:41 pm
- last moments2 March 2021 - 4:22 pm
- caution2 March 2021 - 5:11 pm