Muikamba shared the announcement on Friday, January 29, through her social media pages.
The two will host a mid-morning show dubbed Rythm Junction, from 10 am to 1 pm.
"Hey! I am back on the air at Hot 96 and I couldn't be more excited.Terry Muikamba (left) with Mike Mondo (right) at Classic 105 studiosFile
"Thank you for always supporting me," Muikamba posted on Instagram.
Muikamba made a comeback at Hot 96 where she kicked off her career after serving briefly at Family Media Radio.
She later quit Hot 96 for Classic 105 for three years where she co-hosted the Classic Overdrive with radio personality Mike Mondo.
Muikamba departed from Hot 96 on Wednesday, December 9 to host a live show dubbed Mega Deals at KTN.
The show began on December 2, 2020, and marketed different products to consumers.
"I will miss saying ‘Mike stop it’, ‘Thank you Mike’ and ‘viva’ but I will enjoy my new challenge as a TV presenter as I had never planned for it," she said.
The award-winning actor presented an evening show at the station for 9 years.
Former NTV News anchor Jane Ngoiri also quit the Nation Media Group (NMG) tv channel on Wednesday, January 28.
"Yes, I resigned from NTV for personal reasons," Ngoiri told Kenyans.co.ke.A poster for the new show dubbed Rhythm Junction hosted by Willis Raburu and Terry Muikamba
- Retaliation!21 April 2021 - 11:26 am
- Mystery21 April 2021 - 11:39 am
- unfortunate21 April 2021 - 10:07 am
- confusion21 April 2021 - 9:38 am
- New Projects21 April 2021 - 9:30 am
- Corridors of Power21 April 2021 - 9:24 am
- Under Siege21 April 2021 - 7:58 am
- Another One21 April 2021 - 7:16 am
- eyes on prize20 April 2021 - 8:04 pm
- jets out20 April 2021 - 7:48 pm
- new pairs of hands20 April 2021 - 6:50 pm
- Alliances20 April 2021 - 6:29 pm