A Nairobi businesswoman who went missing was on Friday, February 19, found dead and body dumped in Kajiado.
38-year-old Caroline Maina went missing on Friday, February 12, under mysterious circumstances. On the said day, she had neither gone home nor contacted her family to tell them of her whereabouts.
Yesterday, Maina's sister was contacted by the DCI official handling the case and asked to identify the body.A police vehicle at a scene of a crime
The DCI officials are said to have been guided to the place by some of the suspects that had been held over her disappearance.
Police suspect that Maina could have been tortured as her body was mutilated and her eyes gouged out.
The businesslady was last seen at Stima Plaza in Ngara and her vehicle was found dumped near Gatina Primary School in Kawangware.
So far, Maina's friend and churchmate Mercy Gitiri alongside Edwin Otieno, Stephen Oduor and Samuel Okoth have been arrested and arraigned before Kibera senior resident magistrate Renee Kitagwa.
Police suspect that her death could have been caused by a business deal gone wrong.
The 38-year-old mother is survived by two children.
In other news, three suspects have been arrested in connection to the murder of a 22-year-old student whose body was found dumped in River Subuku on December 7, 2020.
According to a statement by the DCI, Diana Njeri uthiomi, Tamar Wambora and Eric Maingi were arrested after investigations placed them at the scene of murder.A police crime sceneCitizen Digital
- Huddle23 June 2021 - 12:35 pm
- Take Advantage23 June 2021 - 12:02 pm
- revealed23 June 2021 - 10:45 am
- Vengeance23 June 2021 - 9:48 am
- Revealed23 June 2021 - 9:40 am
- Congrats23 June 2021 - 9:36 am
- Luxurious23 June 2021 - 9:25 am
- Disarray23 June 2021 - 8:20 am
- Good News23 June 2021 - 7:21 am
- Take Note22 June 2021 - 7:41 pm
- innovative22 June 2021 - 7:52 pm
- Ejected22 June 2021 - 6:58 pm