A female civil servant working for the Ministry of Interior Coordination, her son and boyfriend were found murdered in Jogoo Road Government Quarters buildings, Nairobi County on Tuesday, February 23.
Neighbours indicated that they had not seen the trio leave their houses since Sunday, February 21.
Police officers who were at the scene of the incident reported that the situation in the house showed a sign of struggle before the three lost their lives.A police vehicle at a scene of a crime
The body of the woman and that of her son, were found decomposing in their bedroom while the boyfriend's body was found in the bathroom with his legs and hands tied.
The events unfolded after the boy's school contacted his father and asked why the pupil had not reported on Monday.
Bothered, he made calls to the mother but they went unanswered. It is then that he decided to visit the home and found the horrific scene.
The civil servant is posted at the Mathare branch office of the Registrar of Persons which is under the Ministry of Interior Coordination.
The incident came just days after a businesswoman who had been missing for weeks found dead and body dumped in Kajiado.
38-year-old Caroline Maina went missing Friday, February 12, under mysterious circumstances. On the said day, she had neither gone home nor contacted her family to tell them of her whereabouts.
Police suspect that Maina could have been tortured as her body was mutilated and her eyes gouged out.
The businesslady was last seen at Stima Plaza in Ngara and her vehicle was found dumped near Gatina Primary School in Kawangware.Entrance to a Kenya police station.File
- Revealed20 June 2021 - 5:58 pm
- On the verge20 June 2021 - 5:54 pm
- Heartwarming20 June 2021 - 5:58 pm
- Revealed20 June 2021 - 4:04 pm
- Tables Turn20 June 2021 - 2:21 pm
- Father's Love20 June 2021 - 1:13 pm
- Rescue Mission20 June 2021 - 12:48 pm
- high politics20 June 2021 - 11:40 am
- About Time20 June 2021 - 12:05 pm
- On the Spot20 June 2021 - 12:07 pm
- Revealed20 June 2021 - 9:20 am
- Pay Up20 June 2021 - 8:04 am